An impressive CPA firm is looking to add a Tax Manager to their team. This stable and growing firm offers its clients valuable knowledge and expertise in tax. Due to the recent growth of the firm, there is an opportunity for a Tax Manager to join a team of highly motivated staff. This firm offers tremendous room for growth to the Partner level.
Tax Manager Functions:
- Oversee a team of highly motivated tax professionals
- Provide tax compliance and consulting to a diverse base of clients
- Meet regularly with business and community contacts to maintain a network within the local market
Tax Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- CPA Certificate
- 3+ years of proven experience in public accounting, in a tax supervisory role
- Must have the ability to utilize firm technology to enhance client services
Tax Manager Compensation:
- Above market compensation
- Excellent benefits package+Bonuses
For more information on this position, please reach out to Erin Johnson at email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.