A Top CPA firm in New Orleans is looking to add a Tax Associate to their team. This stable and growing firm offers its clients valuable knowledge and expertise in tax. Due to recent growth of the firm, there is an opportunity for a Tax Associate to join a team of highly motivated staff.
Tax Associate Functions:
- Oversee a team of highly motivated staff
- Provide tax compliance and consulting to a diverse base of clients
- Be a hands-on leader
Tax Associate Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Equivalent
- CPA Certificate preferred
- 2+ years of proven experience in public accounting
Tax Associate Compensation:
- Excellent benefits package
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.