A reputable Healthcare practice in York, PA is looking to add a Physical Therapist to their team! This is an ideal opportunity for Physical Therapists who are committed to grow as a provider. They are searching for those that can put forth best evidence-based practice philosophies to improve the quality of life for their patients. They are one of the best workplaces in the country and provide everything one needs to become a successful Physical Therapist!
- Current state license or actively in the application process
- Graduated from an accredited school of Physical Therapy
- Current CPR certification
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Assessment/evaluation of client needs/deficits/strengths
- Administer and progress treatment plans
- Education to client and support system of interventions and treatment goals
- Maintain patient records
- $70,000 - $100,000 Salary
- Potential bonus opportunities
- Excellent benefits package
- Flexible schedule
- CEU opportunities
To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you would be interested in learning more, please contact Nathan Koens at 605-937-5579 or email at email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.