We are currently working with a large established CPA firm that is looking to add a professional Tax Manager to their growing organization. This is a stable firm with strong ties in the market, providing valuable expertise in the tax and financial services. Due to the company's continued expansion, they are in need of a Tax Manager to work directly with a highly motivated staff and other Senior Staff Members.
- The tax manager will work directly with a team of highly motivated staff accountants
- Provide tax compliance and consulting to a diverse base of clients
- Complex tax and audit work for a variety of clients and diverse industries
- Take full responsibility for services of various assigned clients under the supervision of senior managers and partners, including negotiating, billing, and collecting fees
- Meet regularly with business and community contacts to maintain a network within the local market
- Provide timely and complete evaluations and counseling for the staff accountants
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting/finance or other related field MBA would be a plus
- CPA License
- 5+ years of proven experience in public accounting, in a tax or audit
- Must have the ability to utilize firm technology to enhance client service
- Must be able to lead and motivate a team of highly motivated individuals to a final goal
- Must have strong multi-tasking skills
- Applicants must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Represent the firm with integrity at all times
- Competitive salary
- Benefits: 401k plan, Medical, etc.
- Upward mobility and partnership opportunities
To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you have any other questions or wish to discuss any other Accounting positions, reach out to me directly:
Tamara Thomas // Search Consultant, GPAC // (605)799-4880 //firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.