If you are a proven, tenacious and experienced Audit Manager who can add your expertise to a progressive firm, a great opportunity awaits. This well-respected and growing company is searching for a team member who will add significant value to company growth.
Audit Manager Functions:
- Perform audit reviews and compilations
- Prepare financial statements
- Oversee and manage staff accountants
- Prepare budget and cash flow forecasts for clients
- Perform various analysis and general ledger reconciliations on a monthly basis
Audit Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent
- 4+ years of public accounting experience
- CPA certification
- Lead and motivate a team of highly skilled individuals
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Interact well with all levels of management and clients
- MST/MBT is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package
Jump-start your Audit Manager career with an industry leader. APPLY NOW!
To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you have any other questions or wish to discuss any other Accounting positions, reach out to me directly:
Tamara Thomas // Search Consultant - GPAC // (605)799-4880 // firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.