PUBLIC ACCOUNTING TAX MANAGER
A well-established and expanding Public Accounting Firm in the area is looking to add an experienced Tax Manager to their team. This firm values their staff and knows that with doing so, their firm will grow in the direction of their vision. This is a great opportunity to grow with a phenomenal Local Firm!
Tax Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree
- CPA certificate Preferred
- 7+ years of applicable tax experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and manage jobs to completion
- Outgoing personality with professional demeanor
Tax Manager Compensation:
- Base Salary DOE
- Excellent benefits package including: 100% employer paid health, dental, vision, long-term care, 401k with exceptional matching, and paid vacation
To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you have any other questions or wish to discuss any other Accounting positions, reach out to me directly:
Aaron Rud // Search Consultant, GPAC // (605)277-3271 //firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.