A Top Commercial Roofing Company is looking to add a Project Manager to their team. This stable and growing company offers their clients top-level services. Due to recent growth in the company, there is an opportunity for a Commercial Roofing Sales Rep. to join a team of highly motivated staff. Commercial Roofing Sales Rep Functions:
- Complete projects on time and within budget
- Ensure that roofing teams work in safe conditions
- Careful project planning
- Review the architect's roofing design to plan the sequence of work
- prepare reports for clients and contractors on the cost and progress of the work
Commercial Roofing Project Manager Qualifications:
- The ability to work successfully both individually and within a team environment is a must.
- Knowledge of various roof systems, materials, and construction processes
- Ability to identify, correct and report unsafe conditions according to company and OSHA standards
Commercial Roofing Project Manager Compensation & Benefits:
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Paid vacation/holidays
- 401(k) Program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.