Restaurant Assistant Manager job Vancouver British Columbia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Restaurant Assistant Manager Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Employer Name: Al Porto Ristorante
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
Date Posted: 1/3/2020
Number Of Openings: 1
Al Porto Ristorante is currently looking for a Permanent, Full Time Restaurant Assistant Manager to join their team as soon as possible.
• Plan and organize day to day operations of the restaurant.
• Determine types of services to be offered.
• Hire, train and instruct staff.
• Monitor the performance of staff and prepare work schedule.
• Handle customer complaints.
• Monitor compliance with safety and hygiene regulations.
• Research new suppliers and negotiate prices of food and other supplies.
• Participate in marketing plans and procedures.
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• Completion of college program related to hospitality will be an asset.
• Minimum two years of work experience as a manager is required.
Salary: $25.00 / hour
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Job Location: 321 Water Street Vancouver, BC
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visible minorities, Indigenous people and Newcomers to Canada and people with above mentioned skills are welcome to apply.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: 2
Education Required: High School
Contact Name: Alporto Ristorante
State: British Columbia
Zip: V6B 1B8
© 2020 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites