Administrative Assistant job Coquitlam British Columbia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Administrative Assistant Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Employer Name: Ashley's Academy Ltd.
Location: Coquitlam, British Columbia
Date Posted: 12/17/2019
Wage: $22 per hour
Number Of Openings: 1
Ashley's Academy Ltd. is looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant!
Ashley's Academy Ltd. is a supplementary school located in Coquitlam looking for a full-time Administrative Assistant. Candidate should be a self-motivated, team player, has strong administrative and organizational skills, multi-tasking with excellent communication skills and positive attitude.
- Company Operating Name: Ashley's Academy Ltd.
- Position: Administrative Assistant
- Work Location: #207-931 Brunette Ave, Coquitlam, BC, V3K 1R1
- Business Address: same as work location
- Wage: $22 per hour
- Hours of work: 30 hours per week
- Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
- Vacancy: 1
- Benefit: 10 days paid vacation
- Language: English
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized student information filling system
- Greet and direct students to manager or director
- Arrange reservation schedules
- Answer, screen and forward telephone calls
- Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings of director.
- Order and maintain study materials
- Open and deliver incoming regular and electronic mail and other material
- Control and establish office procedures
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of a one- or two-year college or other program for administrative assistants or secretaries or previous clerical experience is required.
How to apply:
Start Date: ASAP
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
Education Required: High School
Contact Name: Philip Kang
Company: Ashley's Academy Ltd.
State: British Columbia
© 2020 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites