Requirements include but are not limited to:
* The ability to perform mechanical measurement for verifying the compliance of machined, welded, formed, cast and forged parts.
* Knowledge of Standard Inspection, Measuring and Test Equipment: Calipers, Micrometers, Height Gauges, Plug and Thread gauges.
* Understanding and competence with Complex Engineering Drawings/ ANSI 14.5 GD&T and Associated Documents
* Inspection Reports/FAI(s)/Travelers/Certifications/Standards-Specifications
* Standing or sitting for extended periods of time.
* Lifting up to 30lbs (as required on to inspection table).
* Customers products are large items which will be positioned in place with use of jib crane or fork lift (performed by other customer personnel).
* Rotating equipment (industrial pumps) experience helpful but not hard requirement.