Farm Manager job Delta British Columbia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Farm Manager Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Employer Name: J. P. Farms Ltd.
Location: Delta, British Columbia
Date Posted: 12/12/2019
Number Of Openings: 1
J. P. Farms Ltd. Located at 5863 104 St., Delta, British Columbia, V4K 3N3 is hiring a Farm Manager to manage its farm.
Position: Full time Farm Manager
• Manage the overall operations of a farm
• Determine the amount and kinds of cultivation
• Organize and co-ordinate planting, cultivating and crop harvesting activities
• Hire and manage farm personnel
• Establish a marketing program
• Develop and keep financial and production records
• Purchase farm machinery, seed and other supplies
• Maintain farm machinery, equipment and other supplies.
• Perform farming duties.
Completion of Secondary schooling is required.
A university degree or college diploma in agricultural management or another field related to crop production will be an asset
2-3 years experience as Farm Supervisor is required.
Underrepresented groups, aboriginal, newcomers and persons legally entitled to work in Canada can apply.
Please email your resume at: email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
No personal calls or walk ins please.
Start Date: as soon as possible
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: 3
Education Required: High School
Contact Name: J. P. Farms Ltd.
State: British Columbia
© 2020 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites