RIOT Creative Image is looking for a full-time Print Production Manager to help us continue to provide the best employment experience for employees; and, continued excellent service for our customers.
The Print Production Manager will direct, supervise and coordinate print production including staff scheduling and job duties. Ensure the department produces and provides printing solutions that deliver on time quality projects and generates sales by executing the following essential job duties:
· Plan and direct day to day production activities and establish production priorities keeping with effective operations and cost factors
· Operate print and finishing machines used to produce quality projects per the customer's work order
· Collaborate with senior management and production staff to establish production and quality control standards and procedures
· Partner with senior management to develop production goals, budget and cost controls to meet and improve production output
· Evaluate equipment and material availability to establish production schedules and workflows
· Collect and produce customer project quotes and estimates in a timely manner
· Enter customer work order details in the accounting system for timely billing
· Collect and maintain operation data such as production time and materials and cost records to prepare management reports of production results
· Provide project updates to customers including scheduling, problem solving, job status, and general information requests. Provide other forms of customer service as required.
· Order and inventory materials, supplies, equipment parts, or repair services.
· Conduct quality checks to ensure the customer's project is produced on-time according to the worker order
· Oversee the logistics of customer project pick-up and delivery
· Management responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems
· Communicate company practices and policies to staff and enforce established workplace policies and procedures
· Work additional, non-traditional hours (as needed) to complete job tasks and assignments.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Experience and Qualifications:
· 2 to 5 years with Solid working knowledge of large format printing, finishing processes and materials
· High School Diploma or equivalent; or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Self-motivated with the ability to work independently, resourcefully with minimal oversight
· Demonstrated experience in developing strong working relationships with internal and external customers
· Understanding of project scope and how it relates to other trades
· Positive and professional attitude
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Self-motivated with ability to work independently
· Strong background in Outlook, Microsoft Suite and other Design Software
· Creative problem-solving skills method
· Above average math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of whole numbers and fractions.