PeopleShare is seeking an Office Assistant in the Robinson Township, PA.
Qualified candidates will have at least 1 year administrative/office experience. Great daylight part-time schedule offered.
Call Amanda at 412-922-5200 or apply!
Job Details for Office Assistant:
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 9:00 AM-3:00 PM (part-time)
- Pay Rate: $11-$12 per hour, potential raise after probationary period
- Contract to hire, long term fit!
Job Responsibilities & Description for Office Assistant:
- Filing, answering phones, directing calls and building relationships with current clients/vendors
- Light data entry for memos, reports, in excel, and other systems etc.
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, and Word)
- Entry level AP and AR
- Make sure all office supplies are available, coffee, tea, water etc., order as needed
Job Requirements for Office Assistant:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Light data entry skills, Microsoft Office
- 1 year or previous administrative/office experience
- Reliable transportation and dependable
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) throughout the Pittsburgh area - Monroeville, Export, Murrysville, Canonsburg, Mount Pleasant, New Kensington, Moon Township, Robinson, Beaver, Greentree, Downtown and Cranberry. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, electronic assemblers, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.