The Office Assistant is a customer service focused, administrative role in a small office environment. He/She will be responsible for assisting callers and scheduling appointments along with general office support. Previous experience with companies providing services in construction, home remodeling or installation/repairs a plus!
Job Details for Office Assistant:
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm
- Pay Rate: $14-15/hour
- Temp to hire opportunity
Job Responsibilities & Description for Office Assistant:
- Answering phones, assisting customers with questions and setting appointments for installations and repairs
- Managing the calendar for technicians, communicating any changes to team members and customers
- Maintaining internal records of job status and customer information
- Organizing and maintaining a clean office environment and assisting with general administrative duties as requested
Job Requirements for Office Assistant:
- Previous experience (2+ years) in customer service and administrative support
- Friendly demeanor and customer service mindset
- Adaptability and willingness to assist in various areas
- Previous experience working for a home improvement, construction, or similar company that provides services direct to customers a plus
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in New Jersey (NJ) - Trenton, Princeton, Robbinsville, Plainsboro, Cherry Hill & Cranbury; and in PA - Levittown, Fairless Hills, & Philadelphia. We have openings for warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics, receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.