PeopleShare has a great opportunity for an Office Administrator in Media, PA!
Our client is seeking a motivated, self starter to hit the ground running in their new office!
Interviews are being held immediately! Apply today for immediate consideration!
Job Details for Office Administrator:
- Schedule: Monday to Friday,
- Pay Rate: $17 to $24/hr - depending on experience
- Contract to hire with potential for direct hire
Job Responsibilities & Description for Office Administrator:
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Administrative support for general manager
- Logging reports in Excel
- Scheduling DOT physicals for new hires
- Maintain contracts
Job Requirements for Office Administrator:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Google (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Calendar)
- Must have 3 to 5 years prior administrative experience
- Accurate data entry
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Strong communication skills
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.