A local multi-location Co-Op is currently seeking an experienced Custom Applicator to apply crop protection products to grower's field. This retailer has great name recognition in the area, and is one of the winners in the region. They utilize new to late model equipment, and have programs in place to utilize some of the newest precision Ag technology.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Safely apply crop protection products to grower's fields
- Assist Agronomists in making recommendations when necessary
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment as necessary
- Preventative maintenance and various operational duties in the winter
- Prior experience in operating large Ag equipment
- General knowledge of chemical and fertilizer
- Mechanical aptitude
- Class A CDL preferred
- Custom Applicators License preferred
Compensation and Benefits:
- A competitive hourly wage based on experience
- PTO, Health Insurance, 401K, and more!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.