Are you kind heart-ed, nurturing, and sympathetic?
PeopleShare is looking for a Case Manager to start as soon as possible!
Details for Case Manager :
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00 am- 4:30 pm. Some weekends and evenings required due to case load
- Pay Rate: $19/ hour
- Temp/TTP/DH-Temporary to Permanent
Job Responsibilities & Description for Case Manager:
- Provide intensive case management to homeless families
- Create an Individual Service Plan (ISP) for each family
- Provide service linkages to clients in health, education, life skills, etc.
- Work with front staff to identify appropriate client recipients for the program and assist with placement
Job Requirements for Case Manager:
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Work, Human Resources or Master's Degree preferred
- Minimum of two years experience
- Strong organizational, verbal, and written skills
- Software experience
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Maryland (MD) throughout - Baltimore, Baltimore City, Halethorpe, Dundalk, Essex, Brooklyn, Pikesville, Towson, Catonsville, Federal Hill, Hampden, Canton, Fells Point, Roland Park, Woodberry, Charles Village, Highlandtown, Morrell Park, Woodlawn, Lochearn, Rosedale, Parkville, Pimlico, Hopkins Bayview, Williamsport, Clear Spring, and Hagerstown. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
case management, non-profit, homeless families, customer service, management, case coordinator, council