Clinical Supervisor - SAGE Job
|Employer Name: DESC
|Location: Seattle, Washington
||Date Posted: 11/22/2019
|Wage: 57,184.00 - 64698 Yearly Salary
||Category: Social Services
|Job Code: 115755380
Location: Headquarters, Seattle, WA
Job Title: Clinical Supervisor - SAGE
Days Off: Saturday, Sunday
Pay Range: $57,184 - $64,698 annually
Shift Differential: N/A
Region: Downtown/Pioneer Square
Shift: Office Day
Insurance Benefits: Dental, Life, Long-term Disability, Medical (no premiums/payroll deductions for employee coverage)
Other Benefits: Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Flexible Spending Account (FSA), ORCA card subsidy, Paid Time Off (34 days per year), Retirement Plan
In conjunction with the SAGE Program Manager and other supervisors, a supervisor of the SAGE program oversees all aspects of long-term case management services, and works closely with other DESC programs to assure successful coordination of care and promotion of recovery to the highest degree possible.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist SAGE Program Manager in planning, implementation and coordination of long-term case management mental health services at the agency.
- Support and train case management staff toward improved care standards and practice skills.
- Coordinate with DESC programs to assure successful transition of consumers to long-term case management.
- Coordinate and participate in psychiatric consultations, clinical supervisions, program meetings, and in-service training of mental health program staff; participate in clinical reviews and case conferences.
- Coordinate schedule for all aspects of long-term mental health services, including scheduling of individual team members and coverage of office and drop-in center areas.
- Schedule and conduct quarterly quality assurance reviews of charts of long-term case management consumers.
- Supervise and review team clinical documentation to assure that team members maintain current and complete clinical records, and that records comply with the agency's clinical accountability policies and procedures.
- Oversee compliance with documentation requirements of relevant WACs, King County, PHP and other funding sources (as applicable), in conjunction with Clinical Programs Contracts and Quality Assurance Manager.
- Provide individual supervision and consultation for team members.
- Conduct performance evaluations of clinical staff on scheduled basis and keep supporting documentation in confidential files.
- Participate as a regular member of various committees to assure efficient, accurate, and quality work performed by self and supervisees.
- Track various matters through chart review and database reports to assure timeliness and accuracy of program work.
- Maintain familiarity with agency and mental health system policies and procedures and assure adherence to these procedures. Identify need, and advocate for, modification to procedures.
- Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with human service organizations that provide resources needed by mental health consumers, and with other agencies in the mental health and social service system.
- Provide clinical case management services for a small caseload, and, as needed to support team members.
- Collaborate with non-mental health DESC staff to ensure tight continuity of care for consumers using other DESC services.
- Teach and promote outreach services and active integration of recovery-based service with all clients.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Current Washington Department of Health minimum credential as an Agency Affiliated Counselor.
- Master's degree in a social work, psychology or other relevant behavioral science or Bachelor of Nursing degree with specialty in mental health.
- Meet minimum criteria for mental health professional as defined in current RCW & WAC.
- Minimum of 2 years full time experience delivering mental health and case management services to severely mentally ill adult population in a community setting.
- Possess the skills and attitude to provide sound clinical and administrative supervision.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with staff from various backgrounds.
- Ability to work effectively with clients displaying a wide range of unpleasant and/or bizarre behavior.
- Subscribe to the philosophy of cooperation and continuity across programs and of consideration and respect for clients.
- Supervisory experience.
- Licensed Social Worker (LICSW), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, or Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) in State of Washington or actively pursuing one of these credentials, strongly preferred.
- Qualified to provide Department of Health Approved Supervision to LICSW, LASW, LMFT and/or LMHC candidates, preferred.
- Bilingual in Spanish/English preferred.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
DESC is committed to diversity in the workplace, and promotes equal employment opportunities for all staff members and applicants. The Agency will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status, or the presence of any sensory, mental or physical disability in any employment practice, unless based on a bona fide occupational qualification. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Years of Experience Required: 3
Web Site: https://www.click2apply.net/4dzbhrdq7qz3wd2g
|Contact Name: Apply Online
|Company: Human Resources