One of the Iowa's top Ag retailers is currently looking for a Sales Agronomist. They are looking for an individual that can develop and maintain a well-established book of business that they currently have. They carry a lineup of proven crop input products, and deliver a high level of service after the sale.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet with farmers to discuss and recommend crop inputs
- Create sales and marketing plans to increase market share
- Communicate effective weed and pest management strategies with farmers
- Maintain strong book of business with loyal clients
- Work closely with operations department to ensure a high level of service
- Minimum of two years of experience working within the Agronomy field
- Degree in Ag Business, Agronomy, Crop and Weed Science, or related field
- Strong knowledge of various crop input products
- Strong understanding of common agronomic issues
- CCA certification is a plus
For more information regarding this position, please contact Brent Kramer at (605) 978-5471.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.