A successful Ag operation in ND is looking to hire an Applicator/Ag Operations to join their team. They're offering a solid compensation package, full health benefits and future advancement opportunities to grow your career.
Applicator/Ag Operations Responsibilities:
- Apply crop protection products in a timely, effective manner
- Read and understand label information regarding pesticides, fertilizers and other products
- Spread fertilizer and mix various crop protection products
- Prepare, organize and maintain accurate records
- Operation of Ag equipment
Applicator/Ag Operations Qualifications:
- Experience spraying/spreading preferred, willing to train
- Skillful in agriculture machinery operation
- Mechanical abilities
- CDL & Appicators License a plus, not required
Applicator/Ag Operations Compensation:
- $50,000-$60,000+ DOE
- Full healthcare package, 401k, etc.
- Future advancement opportunities
Please contact Sean Dancey directly at (605)978-5472 or for more information on this position or any others that you may be interested in hearing about within the Agriculture industry.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.