A well-established crop production operation in North Dakota is looking to add an Agronomy Sales/Manager to their team. If you are looking to work for a company that takes pride in their employees and the farmers they serve, look no further!
Agronomy Sales/Manager Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain grower relationships throughout the area
- Oversee sales of seed, chemical and fertilizer
- Keep up to date on agronomic services and technology
Agronomy Sales/Manager Requirements:
- Agronomy related degree preferred or equivalent years' experience
- Self-motivated and excellent customer service
- Outgoing personality and a strong work ethic
Agronomy Sales/Manager Compensation:
- Base salary of $70,000-95,000+ DOE
- Full benefits package, 401k & bonuses
- Company vehicle, cell phone & ipad
Please contact Sean Dancey directly at (605)978-5472 or for more information on this position or any others that you may be interested in hearing about within the Agriculture industry.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.