A progressive, highly-respected and very stable Ag company in the area is looking to add a Sales Agronomist to their team. A solid compensation and benefit package will be offered to the right person.
Sales Agronomist Responsibilities:
- Make seed, fertilizer and chemical recommendations
- Work alongside other agronomists to carry out daily responsibilities
- Perform a variety of agronomic duties
- Keep up to date on all agronomy services and technology
Sales Agronomist Requirements:
- 1+ year of agronomy experience preferred; willing to train recent grad
- A degree in Agronomy/Agriculture preferred or equivalent experience
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently and with a team
Sales Agronomist Compensation:
- $45,000-$62,000+ DOE plus bonuses
- Health, dental, vision, 401k, etc.
- Company vehicle, cell phone, computer
Please contact Sean Dancey directly at (605)978-5472 or for more information on this position or any others that you may be interested in hearing about within the Agriculture industry.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.