A leading area crop production company is seeking an Agronomy Location Manager due to an upcoming retirement. This company is well established, financially stable, and offers one of the top compensation and benefits plans in the area.
Ideal candidates will have experience overseeing sales staff, office personnel and operations people. They will also be responsible for all of the procurement and buying decisions, as well as working with the companies key accounts.
- Develop and implement sales programs, product lines, set product margins, purchase inputs, work with industry representatives
- Direct supervision of agronomy sales team and agronomy office staff
- Responsible for division sales and profitability
- Work with farm customers making recommendations, crop plans, spray recommendations
- Strive to give our customers exceptional service at competitive prices
- Professionally handle customer concerns
- Relevant: 5 years (Preferred)
- Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Agronomy Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- College degree in crops and soils (Preferred)
- Adaptability to changes and managing competing demands
- Proven ability to coach and train team members
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Relocation assistance
*Serious applicants only, please send a confidential resume along with professional references.
Qualified candidates will be contacted for further information.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.