Graduate Management Admission Council sees a world where talent matched with aspiration can benefit from the best graduate management education possible. Join a growing team in support of our mission to help more people realize the opportunities provided by graduate management education.
Our organization looks for talent in the areas of:
- Product Management / Product Development
- Psychometrics / Research
- Market Development / Business Development / Sales
- Project Management
- IT (Help Desk, Information Security, Application and Development, Data Management)
- Finance / Accounting
- Marketing / Events Planning / Events Management
- Human Resources / Legal
- Editor / Writer / Journalist / Publisher
- Executive or Administrative Assistant / Office Operations
Our professionals bring expertise and experience to work in the following ways:
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and in a team setting, and across external and internal stakeholder groups.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Comfort with multi-tasking.
- Exceptional organizational skills and detailed oriented.
- Strong project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency utilizing the Microsoft Office suite.
GMAC's environment and culture are results-oriented, high impact, and driven to our future growth while being collegial and collaborative. GMAC offers a comprehensive and locally-competitive total rewards program that is geared towards our employees' overall health and well-being. With office locations in the United States, the United Kingdom, India, and China, our global footprint offers unique opportunities to expand your career. To learn more about the career opportunities at GMAC, visit: gmac.com/careers.