A local provider of crop inputs is currently searching for an Agronomy Location Manager. This individual will be responsible for all aspects within the location. The ideal candidate will be able to work independently and make critical business decisions.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversight of operations and sales personnel
- P&L and budgeting responsibility for location
- Maintain accurate inventory levels
- Business development and customer relations
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a management role within the agronomy industry
- Degree in Agronomy, Ag Business, or related field highly desired
- Ability to lead, train, and motive a team of personnel
- Ability to build relationships with farmers in the region
- Strong knowledge of various crop inputs
- Prior P&L and budgeting experience desired
For more information regarding this position, please contact Brent Kramer at (605) 978-5471.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.