Our client is one of the leading companies in the health care device industry, helping over 1 million patients per year. This company offers a team oriented work environment and encourages internal career growth. If you are a compassionate and hard-working individual, you do not want to let this opportunity slip through the cracks -- apply today!
Job Responsibilities for Account Specialist:
- Answer all incoming customer calls promptly and manage them effectively and efficiently
- Educate patients regarding device usage and handle troubleshooting calls
- Order medical device supplies and/or replacements as necessary
- Document billing/insurance information and document all calls/correspondences in systems
Job Requirements for Account Specialist:
- Computer proficiency including Windows-based applications and MS Office
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- Excellent attention to detail and customer service/communication skills
- Call center and/or health care experience is a plus
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.