Warehouse Administrator -3rd Shift Job
|Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
||Date Posted: 11/19/2019
|Wage: $13 - $15 per hour + medical, dental, vision, 401k
|Job Code: req2367
Shift: Sunday thru Thursday: 9pm to 5:30am
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION: This cross-functional role will be responsible for effective, timely, and accurate communication of orders to customers and warehouse team members. Responsible for routine order processing and serving as day-to-day customer interface.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Dispatch orders to warehouse team members for product selection and load out
- Receive payment via cash/check
- Provide receipt documentation to the customer upon verification of payment received.
- Secure company funds at all times
- Properly count drawer at the beginning and end of the shift
- Answers incoming phone calls.
- Schedule inbound shipments with company vendors/carriers
- Act as alternate transportation dispatcher
- Communicates with Inside Sales throughout the day for updates on late routes, truck delays and breakdowns, etc
- Ensure driver receives all necessary paperwork including invoices, manifests, etc
- Receives incoming updates from drivers.
- Monitor warehouse management system(WMS System) for open invoices
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or general equivalency degree required
- Must be flexible and willing to work overtime when needed
- Qualified candidate must have previous related experience
- Ability to deal with problems involving multiple variables in changing pressure-filled situations
- Excellent mathematical and reading skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines.
- Ability to work well with both internal and external customers.
- Basic computer skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong cash handling experience
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Analytical-the individual synthesizes complex or diverse information.
- Problem-solving-the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Oral communication-the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive and negative situations, demonstrates group presentation skills and participates in meetings.
- Quality management-the individual looks for ways to improve and promote quality and demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Judgment-the individual displays a willingness to make decisions, exhibits sound and accurate judgment and makes timely decisions.
- Planning/organizing-the individual prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
- Safety and security-the individual observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly.
EXTENT OF PUBLIC CONTACT:
Must be able to interact courteously and tactfully with managers, co-workers, customers and/or vendors to the point that productivity and morale are positively affected.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee in order to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A combination of standing and walking
- Includes frequently reaching with hands and arms, and using hands to finger, handle, and feel.
- Includes some crawling, kneeling, crouching, turning, climbing and balancing.
- Includes frequently lifting and/or moving up to 60 pounds, and regularly hand lifting and/or moving up to 100 pounds.
- Requires close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, color vision, and depth perception acuities.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND ENVIRONMENT:
The work environment characteristics described in this section are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Outside work - all weather-related temperature range and conditions
- Inside work, temperature range -10° to 85° with hot, humid, wet, cold, and dusty environments(non-weather)
- Work on a dock; work around moving objects and mechanical parts
- Noise level (moderate), ventilation (adequate), lighting (adequate)
- Work alone, and work with and around others
- Requires the wearing of company approved hard-toed safety shoes and personal protective equipment (PPE) as required.
Honor Foods, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and will not permit discrimination again or harassment of any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, veteran's status, genetic information, or on the basis of any personal characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
Start Date: ASAP
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
|Contact Name: Burris Logistics
|Company: Burris Logistics