O'Melveny has an immediate opening for a Web Developer. This role can be based out of any one of our California offices.
This position is responsible for establishing effective systems integration plans, procedures and documentation based on industry development standards. This position will also work closely with other IT teams in the review and recommendation of applications based on practice group needs and provide technical support for problems encountered at both user level and internal IT related issues.
- Minimum of 3 years experience with applications and system development procedures and tools, as well as experience with industry coding standards, source code management using Team Foundation Server and product lifecycle methodologies.
- Experience with Content Management Systems; Sitecore experience is a plus. Experience with enterprise search platforms (Apache Solr, OpenText Decisiv search) and experience coding to application APIs and Web Services.
- Familiarity with all aspects of full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) is also helpful.
- Experience with legal applications and with relevant mobile development frameworks and/or relevant languages are a plus.
- Visual design skills and an eye for layout and typography are a plus as well.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or related field is preferred.
For more information, or to be considered for this position, please apply online at www.omm.com . Response will be given to candidates who closely meet our qualifications. EOE M/F/D/V. No direct phone or email inquiries, please.