A very successful grain operation is currently seeking a Grain Originator to join their team. This company is ready to offer a competitive compensation/benefit package and would like to interview immediately.
Grain Originator Responsibilities:
- Capitalize on opportunities in the grain market
- Build relationships within the community and outside customers
- Responsible for buying/contracting various commodities
- Will secure and purchase a reliable supply of high quality commodities at competitive prices
- Customer service
Grain Originator Qualifications:
- 1+ year experience grain merchandising preferred, but willing to train the right person
- Proficient in various software systems
- Strong communication skills, willing to work independently and with a team
- Bachelor Degree in an Ag-related program
Grain Originator Compensation:
- $55,000-$80,000+ DOE plus bonuses
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401k & vacation
Please contact Sean Dancey directly at (605)978-5472 for more information on this position or any others that you may be interested in hearing about within the Agriculture industry.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.