We've recently partnered with a leading Ag retailer in the area who is currently seeking an experienced Seed Sales candidate. This is a unique opportunity for an individual to office out of home and vehicle. This client prides themselves on their strong culture, and endless opportunity for advancement within the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain relationships with farmers in the region
- Market seed directly to producers
- Assist in creating strategic marketing plans
- Work closely with other sales staff to develop programs and plans for farmers
- 3+ years of experience selling crop inputs
- Degree in Agronomy, Ag Business, or related field
- Ability to build relationships with farmers
- Strong knowledge of corn and soybean seed
This client is offering a full line of benefits with a competitive base salary and uncapped commission potential.
For more information, please contact Brent Kramer at (605) 978-5471.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.