A top food manufacturing company is searching for a highly motivated Operations Supervisor to add to their team. This company has a long standing history of success and a state-of-the-art facility. In addition to a great company culture, they also offer very competitive benefits and compensation. They will offer a relocation package for non-local candidates.
- Meet packaging/production order sheets, line speed standards and quality standards
- Supervise and train a team of 15-30 individuals
- Report any malfunctioning equipment to maintenance
- Assist in performance reviews of team members
- Enforce and maintain HACCP policies
- Adhere to and maintain OSHA standards
- Participate in company meetings
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or related field is highly preferred, but not required
- 5+ years of supervisory experience
- Experience in a food manufacturing facility
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Experience with data entry and payroll maintenance
This position will not be available long. DON'T HESITATE; APPLY NOW!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.