A top food manufacturing company is searching for a highly motivated Sanitation Supervisor to add to their team. This company has a long standing history of success and a state-of-the-art facility. In addition to a great company culture, they also offer very competitive benefits and compensation. They will offer a relocation package for non-local candidates.
- Responsible for all training within the sanitation department
- Manage daily job functions of subordinates and ensure that job functions are completed in a timley manner
- Manage scheduling of subordinates within the sanitation department
- Assist in performance reviews
- Fill out and submit all accident and safety reporting in a timely manner
- Adhere to and maintain OSHA, GMP, Safety and HACCP standards and policies
- Cooperate with other company supervisors
- Bachelor's degree highly preferred, but not required
- 3+ years of supervisory experience
- Experience in a food manufacturing facility
- Strong communication skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.