Our client, a international distribution center, is seeking a talented candidate for an inventory specialist role.
Job Details for Inventory Specialist
- Monday - Friday: 7:30am - 4:00pm
- Pay Rate: $17-19
- Benefits, 401k, PTO after probationary period
Job Responsibilities & Description for Inventory Specialist
- Responsible for receiving high dollar inventory and ensuring that it is properly tracked in our WMS.
- Utilize SAP and Excel to track and manage over 1 million dollars in inventory.
- Safely unloading and loading freight per our shipping standards.
- Communicating with vendors and clients regarding shipment times and freight.
Job Requirements for Inventory Specialist
- Associates Degree or some college education
- At least 2 years of experience within inventory management
- Prior experience utilizing SAP or other inventory software
- Ability to lift 75lbs
- Prior forklift experience preferred, but not required
- Must pass pre-employment screening process
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.