One of our best client companies is looking for the best architectural talent in the area. Do you have the ability to run high-end projects or teams? Have you been stuck in a technical track or unable to advance into leadership? This is a wonderful opportunity for a Project Architect that is passionate about design, detail-oriented, efficient, devoted to quality output, and wanting to lead project teams on high-end projects with opportunity to advance.
You should possess the organizational skills to prioritize tasks and handle multiple project deadlines, have excellent communication skills, a thorough knowledge of relevant codes, operations, processes and trends, a desire to mentor and manage teams, and the ability to nurture Client relationships.
Successful candidates will have:
- Have a Professional Degree in Architecture
- Registered or Licensed Architect
- Serve as client contact, and manage clients
- Encourage organized regular project team meetings and mentor project delivery best practices
- 5+ years of professional experience in the Architecture
- Knowledge of or use of Revit, ArchiCAD, AutoCAD, and other production software
- Competent use of Microsoft Office and other accounting and scheduling software
- Knowledge of how buildings and drawing sets go together
Join an established design firm in the Atlanta area, a healthy backlog and clients across the country, and a very strong outlook.
- Interdisciplinary global design firm that provides Architecture, Urban Design, Mixed-Use, Sustainable Design, Interior Design, Structural Design, Advisory Services, Research and more.
- Specialize in creating dynamic design that's as unique as each client.
- Not only do they have a solid culture, but a great compensation and benefits package.
- 1400+ employees with 17 different locations
- Pride themselves on creating neighborhoods where EVERYONE thrives
- Their design concepts continually evolve, conform and set new standards
- They firmly believe in quality experience with each individual
- They have a diverse portfolio with Aviation, Civic & Cultural, Commercial, Education, Government, Hospitality, Mission Critical, Residential Mixed-Use, Sports & Entertainment. As for now, they have an emphasis working towards Healthcare projects.
You will enjoy the work/life balance with flexible hours, work from home options, client parties, team parties, project site visits, and volunteering activities.
For Direct Consideration contact Victoria Smith at the email listed below. Provide a summary of relevant qualifications to this position's requirements and a portfolio.
Take the next step in your Architectural career. APPLY NOW! Please contact Victoria Smith directly at Victoria.Smith@gogpac.com for more information on this or any other positions you may be interested.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.