An established and family owned firm is looking for a Landscape Designer for their growing team! This opportunity is perfect for someone who values a collaborative environment, career development, and being part of an engaging team. With a variety of exciting projects, above average compensation and benefits, and unmatched culture, this is the perfect place to settle into your career.
What Does It Take to Be Qualified?
- Bachelors in Landscape Architecture
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Excellent writing, computer, and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, LandFX, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with construction documents and plans, site and master planning
What Can You Expect in Your Role?
- The ability to assist with project management and eventually move into a project manager role
- Projects that include residential, commercial, and municipal
- Mostly in-office design work with little work in the field
Our client is ready to hire! Don't wait, apply now! GPAC is a national recruiting and professional placement firm - applying for this job may qualify you for other positions available as well.
Take the next step in your Landscape Architecture career. Please contact Brie Golden directly at or 605-937-5556 or Brie.Golden@gogpac.com for more information.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.