An award-winning landscape management company is looking for a General Manager for their growing team! This opportunity is perfect for someone who values quality over quantity, a fast paced environment, and being part of an energetic team. With exciting projects, a beautiful location, and unmatched culture, this is the perfect place to let your management skills shine.
What Does It Take to Be Qualified?
- A degree in management preferred
- At least two years of management experience
- At least four years of landscape experience preferred but not required
- Operations and contract management experience
- Experience developing procedures for a rapidly growing business preferred
What Can You Expect in Your Role?
- Working side by side with the owner
- Managing almost 60 employees
- A continuously growing company that has been in the business for over 10 years
- A team that listens to the client and their needs
Our client is ready to hire! Don't wait, apply now! GPAC is a national recruiting and professional placement firm - applying for this job may qualify you for other positions available as well.
Take the next step in your Landscape Architecture career. Please contact Brie Golden directly at or 605-937-5556 or Brie.Golden@gogpac.com for more information.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.