|Location: Paramus, New Jersey
||Date Posted: 11/8/2019
|Job Code: BBBH30841
- The Contract Analyst will conduct end-to-end sourcing/procurement process on assigned projects. Activities would include preparing bid documents, interacting with bidders, and implementing contracts.
- Manage contract negotiations with selected vendors and oversee the contract development process. This may include negotiations with vendors on pricing, service requirements and contract language as well as interaction with the internal Legal Dept.
- Analyze, make recommendations and implement local / regional / national purchasing agreements.
- Promote SCM policies at existing sites and assist in implementation of Supply Chain Management policies and procedures for use at newly contracted sites.
- Monitor and report on compliance for contract/agreement utilization.
- Assist in improving service / support to the internal customers
- Provide assistance and support to internal customers in their development of sourcing plans.
- Conduct supplier evaluations on an annual basis
- Individual should be capable of working independently and cross-functionally across the internal customer base
- Must have the ability to conduct thorough analysis of supply base, solicit and identify qualified suppliers, develop RFI/RFQ/RFP documents, analyze bid results / make vendor recommendations
- Individual will play a role in implementing corporate Supply Chain programs and implementing Supply Chain best practices.
- Individual may play a role in reporting SCM department results internally.
- Must have the ability to prepare and analyze contract documents, and to communicate contract content to internal staff as well as vendors.
- Bid Packages
- Preparation of contract documents
- Project Planning
- Annual vendor evaluations
- Pricing negotiation
Education/ Experience Required
- Associate degree, preferably in business. Bachelor's Degree preferred, preferably in business.
Additional training/education is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint is a plus
- Experience working in a procurement department environment is a plus
- Experience working with legal and risk management staff is a plus
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat
- Team player skills are vital.
- Must be able to effectively communicate thoughts and ideas through oral and written form
- Ability to build constructive relationships with internal customers and vendors.
- Ability to support multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Must be detail-oriented, exemplify excellent work ethic, and handle assignments with minimum guidance.
- Possess organizational skills and be able to prioritize and focus on areas of significant impact.
- Ability to take initiative
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications. PeopleSoft and SharePoint experience is a plus
- Ability to work with new technology platforms as needed
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact Ishwar at 201-691-7646 for additional information.
Approx. Duration: 3 months/RTH
About Hired By Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a full service staffing firm with experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30 years.
Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option after one year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group.
We work hard to match our candidates with the right career opportunities. Let us find you a #MatrixMatch so you can reach your career goals!
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your career!
Hired by Matrix Career Center: https://www.hiredbymatrix.com/find-work/open-positions/
Position Type: Contractor
Years of Experience Required:
|Contact Name: Hired by Matrix, Inc.
|Company: Hired by Matrix, Inc.