Job Title: PCB Layout Technician
Job Description and Skills:
1. Must have experience in: PCB design basics, Schematics capture & drawings, detail understanding of component specification and guidelines, creating PCB board layout, PCB Design guidelines and PCB signal integrity.
2. Apply knowledge in developing guideline for: board constraint designs, overall layout design, guideline associated with layers and planes for different PCB type, thermal issues, and signal integrity and RF constraints.
3. Create signal integrity simulation to identify any design guideline for chipset suppliers
4. Has experience with Intel, AMD and other chipset supplier PCB layout guideline for all high speed and other critical signals types. Signal types include differential pair, single ended, power, RF, thermal and other critical parameter to meet design guidelines.
5. Must have experience with popular schematics, PCB layout and Gerber, simulation tools and manufacturing requirements. Familiar with overall schematics and layout design flow. Schematics, layout symbol creation and schematic creating and layout placements
6. Must familiar with schematics and PCB board layout SW tools specifically Allegro, OrCAD, and other tools.
7. Develop most creative and innovative PCB design using latest PCB technology
8. Should be able to develop design to meet aggressive design requirement with pad design, placements between components, and able to meet manufacturing guideline.
9. Familiar with latest PCB technologies including hybrid PCB, Re-cycle PCB, PCB Type-3, Type-4, low loss PCB, Rigid Felx PCB and others.
- Job Location: Houston, TX, USA
- Job Category: Engineering / IT
- Employment Type: W2 Contractor