|Location: Sun Valley, California
||Date Posted: 11/5/2019
|Wage: $75,000 - $80,000
|Number Of Openings: 1
Location: Sun Valley, CA 91352
Salary: $75,000-$80,000 annually
Schedule: Full Time/ Direct Hire
• First Shift: Monday - Friday (8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) Will need to spend time on all 3 shifts.
We have partnered with a large Mining and Metals company in the Sun Valley, CA area to provide them with a Warehouse Manager.
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Manager:
• Ability to analyze fairly complex data and develop innovative solutions
• Ability to organize daily responsibilities for maximum effectiveness. Ability to take ownership of, and focus on critical initiatives.
• Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and persuasively
• Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures
• Entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to take prudent risks
• Strong customer, quality and results orientation
• Ability to be an effective team member and lead fairly complex projects
• Know when to ask for help in completing tasks.
• Ability to recognize & embrace change as the external environment and organization evolves
Essential Experience Required of Warehouse Manager:
• Must have: 5-7 years of tenure at on position in a warehouse manager or operations manager capacity preferably in a manufacturing and/or production environment
• Must have: Competency with a WMS, ERP/SAP system(s) in a manufacturing and/or distribution environment
• Must have: Experience running a facility with multiple shifts
• Must Have: Bi-lingual: English/Spanish
• Proven track record on major accomplishments effecting change to increase performance.
In addition to the essential attributes, these are equally important:
• Preferably managing multiple shifts and/or locations with 30+ hourly employees plus support staff.
• Experience with Lean Principles, Six-Sigma, and/or 5s
• College degree or higher certified in Warehouse and/or Operations
• Knowledge of managing machinery, trucks, industrial equipment
• Strong supervisory and management skills.
• Strong knowledge of warehouse and distribution operations required.
• Good training skills.
• Knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective warehousing and distribution of goods.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment with little direction.
• Basic Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and computer skills.
• Ability to produce quality results consistently.
• Ability to follow instructions
• Ability to work flexible shifts
• Willingness to learn and work to the best of his/her abilities
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills.
• Excellent judgment and decision making abilities.
• Effective troubleshooting and management skills.
Benefits of the Warehouse Manager:
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Life Insurance
• 401 (k)
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: 5
Education Required: Bachelors
Health/Dental Benefits, Retirement Benefits, Paid Holidays, Vacations, and Sick Leave, Life and/or Disability Insurance
Relevante is an accounting & technology direct hire recruiting and contract staffing firm. We help our Clients identify and recruit the best talent in the market and help our candidates win engaging and enriching jobs. Our Clients are some of the best companies to work for among F1000 and emerging fast growth companies in the region. Relevante has been consistently ranked as a fast growth company and one of the largest recruiting, accounting, and management consulting firms in the Philadelphia region.
Web Site: https://www.relevante.com/
|Contact Name: Amanda Roudabush
||Company Type: Recruiter