We are looking for a person with 3-5 years of experience as a System Administrator.
Active TS/SCI Security Clearance is required.
- Must have knowledge of TCP/IP, information security/authorization profiles, or system administration of Unix or Windows networks/systems.
- Must be capable of managing the servers, which typically involves installing and upgrading the servers, as well as solving any kind of problems with the systems.
- Must provide software support for the laptops, desktop personal computers, and printers, including the configuration of the hardware devices, testing new software and designing the structure of the network.
- Must be capable of monitoring the system configuration, including the server event log.
- Must be capable of testing the operating system software, the networking software and also the computer hardware.
- Must be capable of monitoring and developing the procedures for backups of the servers.
Position Location: Aberdeen, Maryland.