Solution Architect - Call/Contact Center Job
|Location: Falls Church, Virginia
||Date Posted: 11/4/2019
||Category: Information Technology
|Job Code: 2019-43813
<span id="mce_marker" data-mce-type="bookmark"></span><span id="__caret">_</span>
- Job RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES:
- Maintain responsibility for reviewing RFIs, RFPs and RFQs, to architect and propose end-to-end technology solutions
- Engage with Sales and Operations teams to understand business requirements, lead solutions design and support implementation
- Provide technical solution support during the proposal process, including proposing technical architecture, solution design, and implementation methodology
- Develop and provide technical solution presentations to both internal and external stakeholders
- Design and develop prototype solutions for presentation to customer on various technology platforms
- Install, configure and develop prototype solutions on SOA and BPM platforms
- Closely coordinate and engage other program/project resources to support the development of prototype solutions
- Support program/project implementations, as required, including leading and managing technical teams to deliver a solution
- Assess issues and/or project related challenges to propose technology solutions
- Provide technology solutions lifecycle support to include opportunity assessment, solution design, capture and proposal support and implementation support
Functional understanding of the systems supported and the development of a framework for system implementation and maintenance.
*A senior architect with at least 10+ years of experience designing, implementing, supporting large complex enterprise custom solutions involving multiple vendors and contact centers.
*Architects, designs, and help implement and maintain large complex enterprise solutions using custom tools with cloud enabled (AWS) solutions.
*Architects and helps integrates custom tools technologies into cloud (AWS) platform
*Contribute to the creation of a massively scalable, highly available SaaS platform.
*Communicates effectively with executives, business owners, architects, project managers, and developers.
*Negotiates exact technical requirements with vendors;, and writes technical contract specifications and proposals.
*Assist in evaluating and certifying available vendor offerings to establish voice and network architecture solutions, planning future enhancements and directions for the overall contact center offering.
*Applied knowledge of contact center environments and applications.
*Applied knowledge of creating API's, web services calls, DLL creation.
*General knowledge of WAN and LAN technologies
*Thorough knowledge of information systems concepts and terminology
*Strong work ethic with an emphasis on service and quality
*Experience in designing, planning, and implementing contact center solutions.
*Must have good verbal, written, interpersonal, and presentation skills
*Ability to solve practical problems and carry out responsibilities under general to minimal supervision
*Demonstrated ability to achieve results under limited supervision
*Ability to organize workload for effective implementation
*Strong customer and results driven attitude
*Ability to function as an effective team member
*Ability to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
*Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related experience in field
*12+ years of related industry experience
*8+ years of experience in developing Web service APIs
*8+ years of experience in Information Technology industries
*Expert level experience with IP administration and management
*Testing, provisioning, operations and emergency response for ongoing VOIP network operations
*Conceptual understanding of Routers, Switches, Hubs, Firewalls, Domains, DNS, DHCP, and Subnets
*5+ years of experience in Contact (Call Center) industries
*5+ years of experience implementing CRM solution integration with Contact (Call Center) technologies
*5+ years of experience in contact center architecture, implementation, integration & support
*Knowledge of Call Center and NOC metrics
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the architectural integrity of the program and maintaining the enterprise vision of the solution from a technical and business perspective.
- Ensure that opportunities are identified and is a liaison between the functional and business groups to ensure that these opportunities are realized.
- Responsible for the business/technical solution and guiding what should be done within the program to ensure alignment with the enterprise strategy.
- Provide technical design, prototype development, and support to program management in the initiation, design, development, implementation, maintenance and management of service- based enterprise architecture.
- Ensure adherence to the standards and solution.
- Lead enterprise architecture analysis, evaluation, design, integration, documentation, and development.
- Serve as technical liaison between program management and development stakeholders.
- Make key architectural decisions required of the enterprise technical platform and supporting technologies.
- Evaluate projects from a business and technical perspective, ensuring that planned development methodologies are appropriate and in line to support enterprise goals.
- Partner with leaders to provide enterprise solutions that are calculable, adaptable and in synchronization with evolving business requirements.
- Contribute to technical requirements and input to work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports.
- Ensure adherence to quality standards and technical reviews for enterprise architecture deliverables.
- Work to align enterprise IT strategy with business goals and objectives and the enterprise strategy.
- Actively support IT governance as it relates to alignment to the business, evaluation of technology trends, enterprise architecture models, alignment of IT strategy initiatives, enterprise architecture guiding principles and standards.
- Analyze technology industry and market trends to determine potential impact to enterprise services.
- Typically requires an advanced technical degree and a minimum of 12 years in progressively responsible positions.
- Individual contributor who oversees large, technically complex projects.
- Consistently works on complex assignments requiring independent action and a high degree of initiative to resolve issues.
- Position is recognized as a subject matter expert within a particular discipline.
- Knowledgeable of emerging trends and may contribute to and influence best practices within discipline.
A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource.
MAXIMUS is and Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
|Contact Name: Maximus, Inc.
|Company: Maximus, Inc.