Principal Cloud Security Consultant Job
|Location: New York, New York
||Date Posted: 11/4/2019
||Category: Information Technology
|Job Code: BBBH30736
Candidate needed in NYC ASAP!!!
Opportunities exist for Technical Principals with AWS logging, splunk & access control experience to help implement best practices around AWS, security and compliance (nice to have: terraform and packer).
- 5-8 years of experience working within Cloud Security environments, compliance as code, and understanding of software/application development.
- Experienced in cloud architecture and security fundamentals including containers and multi-cloud.
- Expertise in cloud platforms (GCP preferred).
- Experience with Docker containers and container orchestration (Kubernetes, Mesosphere, OpenShift etc.)
- Skilled in network architecture, network security, and TCP/IP.
- Evaluate security architecture framework and lead the technical design and deployment of projects.
- Passionate about technology advisory standards, security frameworks, and standards specifications around governance, risk, and compliance
- Experience with configuration management (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt) and infrastructure provisioning tools (Terraform, CloudFormation, Chef Provisioning).
- Experience mentoring, coaching, and/or leading a team and able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Deep understanding of Agile methods and DevOps philosophy.
- Experience in Agile environments, software development, and testing.
- Ability to diagnose technical problems, debug code, and automate routine tasks.
- Experience of the full software delivery lifecycle.
- Experience embedding security controls into software delivery lifecycles and technology delivery value streams.
- Familiarity with one or more of the following: ISACA, CORBIT, ISO 27001, ISO 270017
- Experience with one or more of the following: NIST CSF, NIST SP 800-144, CSA CCM, CSA CCSK
- Expertise in one or more of the following: PCI-DSS, SSAE 16 SOC 2, GDPR
- Nice to have one or more certifications: CISSP, OSCP, CRISC, CGEIT, CCSK
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment at different client sites.
- Consulting experience highly preferred.
- Owns the management and updates of the delivery plan
- Leads forecasting for engagement
- Participates in interviews and bringing exceptional talent on-board
- Submits time & expenses on time
- Provides consistent and timely performance feedback
- Manages Delivery Team
- Advocates and supports Company culture
- Actively develops appropriate client level relationships
- Supports sales by providing Subject Matter Expertise and participating in sales processes
- Actively participates and provides QA for proposals and SoWs
- Identifies opportunities within existing account for extension or expansion
- Contributes assets/content to knowledge base
- Contributes to thought leadership within practices
***Please be advised this role will involve travel
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact MJ at 646-688-5839 for additional information.
Approx. Duration: 12 months
About Hired By Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a full service staffing firm with experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30 years.
Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option after one year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group.
We work hard to match our candidates with the right career opportunities. Let us find you a #MatrixMatch so you can reach your career goals!
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your career!
Hired by Matrix Career Center: https://www.hiredbymatrix.com/find-work/open-positions/
Position Type: Contractor
Years of Experience Required:
|Contact Name: Hired by Matrix, Inc.
|Company: Hired by Matrix, Inc.