A strong independent Ag retailer is currently seeking a Custom Applicator to safely operate equipment. This retailer has multiple locations, and would be a great opportunity for an individual to be part of a strong Ag retailer. They offer a full-line of agronomy products, and has a strong operations team on staff.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Safe application of liquid and dry fertilizer and chemical
- Routine maintenance and repair of equipment
- General agronomy operations including mixing and blending products
- Prepare, organize, and maintain accurate records
- 2+ years of experience operating heavy Ag equipment
- Ability to read and understand label information regarding pesticides, fertilizer, and other products
- Strong mechanical abilities
- Class A CDL and/or Applicators License preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.