A local provider of crop inputs is currently seeking an experienced Custom Applicator. This company utilizes all new to late model equipment, and is in need of an experienced operator.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Safely operate sprayers, spreaders, tenders, and other various machines
- Troubleshoot and repair of equipment and agronomy facilities
- Mixing and blending of chemical/fertilizer as necessary
- Delivery of crop inputs as necessary
- Provide a high level of service after the sale
- 2+ years of experience operating Ag equipment
- Strong mechanical skills
- Class A CDL preferred
- Custom Applicators license preferred
- Clean Driving Record
For more information regarding this position, please contact Brent Kramer at (605) 978-5471.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.