A stable and growing grain company has an immediate need for a Grain Merchandiser. If you enjoy building relationships with area farmers this is the position for you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Procure grain directly from local producers
- Maintain current customer base by providing exceptional customer service
- Build current business through various business development tactics
- Sell grain to various end users
- Schedule logistics of outbound grain
- Degree in Ag Economics, Ag Business, or related field
- 1+ years of grain merchandising experience
- Ability to effectively communicate with farmers
- Basic knowledge of truck logistics
For more information please contact Brent Kramer at (605) 978-5471.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.