PeopleShare is hiring for an Assembly Warehouse Associate to work at production center in South Brunswick, NJ!
Apply today for this in-demand assembly position, with potential growth opportunities!
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 7:00AM-3:30PM
- Pay Rate: $12-13/hour (performance based pay incentives available)
- This is a great entry level position to enhance your assembly skills or showcase your woodworking skills!
Job Responsibilities for the Assembly Warehouse Associate:
- Using various tools to assemble frames
- Measuring and cutting materials
- Stretching and cutting canvas materials to adhere to frames
- Checking quality of finished product
Job Requirements for the Assembly Warehouse Associate:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Basic math and measuring skills
- Ability to lift 25-50lbs
- Previous experience with framing, assembly, and machine operating preferred but not required
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in New Jersey (NJ) - Trenton, Princeton, Robbinsville, Plainsboro, Cherry Hill & Cranbury; and in PA - Levittown, Fairless Hills, & Philadelphia. We have openings for warehouse, assembly warehouse associates, assembly, production, machine operator assistants, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics, receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.