The candidate will be working on projects that require independent judgment from an interior design perspective. Beck is one of the most advanced users of 3D modeling tools in the design process, so the candidate should be comfortable using Sketchup, Revit and Photoshop.
The job involves the following responsibilities:
- Actively participate in owner meetings
- Collaborate with the project designer on interior spaces
- Involvement in projects from Schematic Design to Construction Administration
- Assist with the Construction Administration phase and able to review submittals, generate punch lists, and answer RFIs
- Selection of appropriate design materials, furnishings and equipment based on project requirements
- Independently solve problems encountered
- Assist and direct specific aspects of the project including consultant coordination
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Mentoring and training of younger staff
Who we think will be a great fit
A reliable Healthcare Interior Design Project Coordinator with the ability to exercise independent judgement on projects and be mentored under very talented Interior Designers, also having a passion to get things done, and possess uncompromising authenticity and integrity. An individual with an interest in the Integrated project delivery method and an interest in being innovative in process improvement and technology will be an ideal candidate for this position.
You also meet the following requirements:
- 2-5 years of experience
- Begin licensure testing- Preferred
Frequently operates a computer and other office equipment, ability to coordinate and participate in client meetings, constantly communicates with project team and related parties, ability to maintain best practices related to architectural design and production and ability to adhere to consistent attendance. May require travel or co/location.
Walking frequently around the office or outdoors may be required
Ability to carry large plans or boxes in excess of 10 lbs
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.