Ethnic Food Cook job Cranbrook British Columbia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Ethnic Food Cook Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Employer Name: Spicehut Canada Franchise Ltd O/A Spice Hut
Location: Cranbrook, British Columbia
Date Posted: 11/1/2019
Number Of Openings: 2
- Prepare and cook full course Indian meals.
- Prepare Tandoori and Mughlai dishes in large quantities.
- Determine size portions ensuring least wastage.
- Supervise staff in naan, roti preparation.
- Prepare Indian desserts.
- Inspect kitchen and food service areas.
- Follow sanitation procedures and ensure cleanliness of food preparation areas.
- Ensure all pots and pans are cleaned at the end of the day
1-2 years experience
Start Date: asap
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
Contact Name: Jabran Talat Syed
Company Type: Employer
Company: Spicehut Canada Franchise Ltd O/A Spice Hut
Street: 380-1311 2nd street North
State: British Columbia
© 2020 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites