I am working with a company in Indiana that is looking for an IT generalist. An ideal individual will have a Bachelors Degree in Information Systems or Computer Science. Concentration in a business related field would also be helpful.
1. Front line help desk support for IT hardware and software issues.
2. Assist in Developing and maintaining complete documentation for systems supported or created.
3. Assist in installing, testing, upgrading and maintaining systems software and hardware. Insure configurations are consistent with organizational standards and are carried out in a timely manner.
4. Assist in maintaining active directory users and computers data.
5. Maintain an awareness of current trends and future directions in the computer industry through the use of various resources including seminars, users groups, e-mail lists, networking with other companies, professional training, and to a lesser degree, periodicals.
6. You will be part of a team responsible for the day‐to‐day operation of the of the organizations computer systems including LAN, desktop, laptop and mobile operations
7. Assist in the development of queries and reports using SQL Reporting Services.
TECHNICAL SKILLS: (Experience helpful, training available to a willing person)
Html, PHP , ASP, CSS
Feel free to apply below or send your resume to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.