Landscape Designer & Salesperson
An award winning, full service company in Charleston, SC is looking for a Landscape Designer and Salesperson for their growing team! This is the perfect opportunity for someone who wants to work on high end and fun projects while making a huge impact on the company as a whole. With a team-focused environment and opportunities for growth, there's no better place to make your forever professional home.
What Does It Take to Be Qualified?
- At least an Associates Degree in a horticulture/landscape focused field, BLA preferred
- At least two years of experience in a similar role
- Must be proficient in both design and sales
- Understanding of plants, irrigation, hardscape, and installation
- Experience in operations preferred but not required
- The ability to work on all aspects of a project, from initial client meetings to execution, with little to no supervision
What Can You Expect in Your Role?
- To have a huge impact on the day to day and overall direction of the company
- High end residential projects around the greater Charleston area
- A fun environment with a team mentality
- The ability to work side by side with the owner on a daily basis
Our client is ready to hire! Don't wait, apply now! GPAC is a national recruiting and professional placement firm - applying for this job may qualify you for other positions available as well.
Take the next step in your career. Please contact Brie Golden directly at or 605-937-5556 or Brie.Golden@gogpac.com for more information.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.